Are Your Company’s Digital Credentials for Sale on the Dark Web?
Find Out with a Complimentary Dark Web Scan
Detect Compromised Credentials Used to Exploit Employees and Customers
To help keep your critical business assets safe from the compromises that lead to breach and theft, we are offering a complimentary, one-time scan with Dark Web ID
Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late. According to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), small and medium-sized businesses may have more to lose than larger organisations, because cybersecurity events can be costly and threaten their survival.
What comes with the service?
We Monitor the following areas every day every night of the year:
- Hidden chat rooms
- Private websites
- Peer-to-peer networks
- IRC (internet relay chat) channels
- Social media platforms
- Black market sites
- 640,000 + botnets
We Identify Compromises Throughout Your Organisation
We provide you with a written report on your compromised emails.
We Prepare: The more information you collect, the more valuable it becomes.
We Predict: It’s not enough to simply be ready, you need to be ahead.
We Prevent: Attacks on networks may be inevitable, but they don’t have to be destructive.
Dark Web ID Protects Your Business
- It Delivers the same advanced credential monitoring capabilities used by Fortune 500 companies to companies of your size.
- It Connects to multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect any of your software or hardware to these high-risk services directly.
- Proactive solution provides real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.
Why It’s Important:
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity, such as data breaches of sensitive corporate information, as well as identity theft of individual employees.
- Users often have the same password for multiple services, such as network logon, social media, online stores and other services, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised username and password.
- Today, you have limited visibility into when your credentials are stolen; over 75% compromised credentials are reported to the victim organisation by a third party, such as law enforcement.
How much is the service?
The managed monthly service will cost you £99 + VAT per month for one domain, additional domains will be at an additional cost of £54 + VAT per month. There is a one off setup fee of £59 + VAT.
The minimum subscription is one year and payment to be made by monthly Direct Debit.
Cybersecurity doesn’t have to be too overwhelming, expensive or complicated. The first step to protecting your business is understanding your risk.
Contact us today, to find out how we can help!